Clerkenhill Adventure Farm and Frizbee Golf
Bring the whole family to meet the animals at Clerkenhill Adventure Farm in Pembrokeshire, it will make the perfect Family Fun Day Out.
There is loads to see and do, you can expect:
- There are two adventure farm trails – One is the Little Giant Walk is a pretty trail and ideal for a short stroll. The second is the Adventure trail which is 1 mile and there are plenty of activities to keep you busy, find the bears along the way and watch out for the spooks in the woods. Also, take in the beautiful ponds and scenery.
- Meet the Animals around the park, there are very friendly farm animals, such as pigs, goats, shetland ponies, donkey, cows and poultry.
- Indoor Area, where the little ones can test out their driving skills, there are two peddle tractor tracks for various aged children, and a play area with picnic tables for rainy days
- Adventure Park, is full of swings, tunnels, slides and seesaws as well as peddle go-karts to have fun on. Trails lead from the adventure park such as the Boggy Walk, chicken run and Potty Walk where you will see the dinosaurs along the way. And not forgetting our very own beach to build sandcastles and relax on the deck chairs.
- Adventure Castle is a large adventure castle that is located in the adventure park, it is a very popular play area with plenty of hide-outs, bridges and slides. Inside the castle are picnic tables for adults to sit and relax while watching the children run wild with their imagination.
- Bouncy Castle is indoors and has a height restriction so is fantastic for younger children to enjoy. There is also a nice cosy area perfect for adults to watch and relax.
- The Crazy Golf course is set close to the reception area overlooking the main park. It is a 9 hole course, with each hole varying in difficulty.
- There is an 18 basket Frizbee Golf course which is spread over 10 acres of a valley adjoining Clerkenhill Adventure Farm. Surrounded by beautiful countryside with trees and streams surrounding the course.
Daily opening times: 10am-5pm
23rd March 2018 (Easter) to 11th September 2018 – Open Daily Every Weekend until end of October Half Term- Open Saturday & Sunday
October Half-Term – Open Daily All Week
Children – 2 years and under FREE
Children – Over 2 years old £6.50
Senior Citizens £6.50
Season Ticket – Children & Seniors £15.50
Season Ticket – Adults £18.50
We Advise Double Checking Details before Visiting