Cadw is the Welsh Government’s service that works to preserve the historic sites within Wales for future generations. They help people understand and care about Wales’s heritage and we know how you can enjoy a Cadw Annual Family Membership from as little as £13.50 this year.
Cadw manages hundreds of historic sites such as:
- historic buildings
- ancient monuments, such as castles, abbeys, standing stones and industrial remains
- shipwreck sites
- archaeological sites
- historic parks, gardens and landscapes
- World Heritage Sites
When you buy an annual membership, it allows your family to enjoy Free Unlimited entry to all these sites and your membership fee goes towards helping Cadw safeguard our Welsh heritage for the future.
Some of our favourite Cadw sites are Cilgerran Castle, Oxwich Castle and Kidwelly Castle, however to find out what all the sites that Cadw runs you and you would gain free entry to you can visit their website Here to search through the list.
The Normal Annual Membership prices in February 2019 are:
- Family Membership – 2 Adults and all Children under 16 - £77
- Family Membership – 1 Adult and all Children under 16 - £54
- Senior Citizen Family – 2 Adults (aged 60+) and all grandchildren – £60
- Senior Citizen Family – 1 Adult (aged 60+) and all grandchildren - £40
Currently in they are offering a 10% discount on all these prices if you buy your membership online, however we know how you can get the membership for even CHEAPER!
Discounted Membership Cost
Did you know that you can buy an Annual Membership using your Tesco Clubcard Points? Well you can and this is how you can get extra savings on your Cadw Membership prices as you will be able to turn 50p Tesco Clubcard vouchers into £1.50 to spend on Cadw Membership.
So, these are the number of Tesco Clubcard Vouchers you will need:
- Family Membership – 2 Adults and all Children under 16 - £26 Tesco Vouchers gives you £78 to spend with CADW
- Family Membership – 1 Adult and all Children under 16 - £18 Tesco Vouchers gives you £54 to spend with CADW
- Senior Citizen Family – 2 Adults (aged 60+) and all grandchildren – £20 Tesco Vouchers gives you £60 to spend with CADW
- Senior Citizen Family – 1 Adult (aged 60+) and all grandchildren - £13.50 Tesco Vouchers gives you £40.50 to spend with CADW
How to Claim this Offer
To access this offer, Click Here to Visit the Cadw Membership page on Tesco Clubcard website and then log in. It says to select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange, and they will send you a Reward Partner Voucher Code via email. It says that you then log into the Reward Partner site and enter your voucher code to claim this offer.
Now they might very well have changed this process, but last year when we got ours we got posted our vouchers with a paper application form that we had to fill out and send the vouchers to Cadw office in Cardiff and shortly after our Membership cars were sent, so we will find out when we come to renew, but just be prepared for either way to apply.
If you are thinking about takign up this offer, you might be worth looking into this sooner rather than later, as many of these places hold some Fab Easter Family Events and Activities, so if you apply now you should get your membership cards back in time to get in Free to these places over the Easter School Holidays!