West Wales Family Life website is made available free of charge and is owned and operated by #TagItMarketing, who provides this website on an 'as is' basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents and disclaims all such representations and warranties.
The information on our website comes from many various contributors and the aim of our website is to gather a vast amount of information relevant to local family life in West Wales into one place. In hope that by delivering this information via our fun and creative Free to use website, it will make life easier for families trying to find local information as well as support local amenities and businesses.
Our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom and the content on this website has been included in good faith. The Content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Whilst #TagItMarketing endeavours to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and #TagItMarketing does not accept any liability for error or omission.
You are responsible for checking the accuracy of relevant facts and opinions given on the site before entering into any commitment or taking any other form of action or inaction based upon them.
#TagItMarketing does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of postings All conditions, warranties, terms and undertakings express or implied statutory or otherwise in respect of the provision of the Content and the Site are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The information contained on WestWalesFamilyLife.co.uk is intended for general information only, it is not a substitute for examination, diagnosis or treatment by a qualified medical professional. If in doubt, always consult your doctor
All copyright, trade marks (registered or unregistered) and other intellectual property rights of whatsoever nature arising from all materials, content and information on this website, including the site's design, layout and organisation, are owned or licensed by #TagItMarketing, who owns and operates West Wales Family Life brand and website.
Except where stated, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, or transmitted in any form by any means, including but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the prior written permission of #TagItMarketing who owns and operates West Wales Family Life brand and website.
Permission is granted to access, download, or print such material for your personal, non-commercial use only and is subject to these terms and conditions.
By submitting content to West Wales Family Life, including your first name, you grant #TagItMarketing. a right to use, reproduce, modify, and publish it in other works. You also permit any member to access, display, view, store and reproduce such content for personal use.
By entering a westwalesfamilylife.co.uk competition you consent to your details being passed to the third party supplying the prize where opted in, for direct marketing. Details for each individual competition are set out on the relevant competition page but the following also apply:
- Competitions are open to residents of the UK, aged 18 years or over.
- Only one entrant from same e-mail address or household will be accepted.
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible or fraudulent entries.
- Entries must be received by the closing date and proof of sending cannot be taken as proof of receipt.
- One correct entry and winner (or as stipulated per competition) will be selected at random and notified in writing as soon as reasonably practicable after the closing date of the competition unless otherwise advised.
- All decisions of westwalesfamilylife.co.uk are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If a winner does not confirm acceptance of the prize within 7 days, he/she automatically foregoes the rights to claim for the prize.
- No prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize. The prize is not transferable.
- All competitions hosted by westwalesfamilylife.co.uk will close at Midnight on the date stated. Any entries after these dates will be void.
- Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties will be disqualified.
- westwalesfamilylife.co.uk is not liable for any delay or failure by the prize provider to deliver any prize or for the quality of the prize or for any loss or damage arising in connection with the competition.
- The winner may be asked to participate in publicity via social media, this Site or the organiser’s website.
- By entering the competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to these terms and conditions.
- The competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary
- By entering the competition, you have agreed to receive our e-newsletters full of local events, offers, latest news and more. However, you can opt out of this at any time by selecting unsubscribe at the bottom of the email.
- The prize draw is governed by English law and disputes will be dealt with by the English courts.
- The prize will only be posted to a UK address.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links or references to other websites to which we do not have any control over, and do not endorse, the information, material, products or services contained on, or accessible through, any such website. If you click on these links to leave our site, you should note that we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide whilst visiting those sites. We suggest you always look at the privacy statement of any other website you visit.
An affiliate link is a specific URL that contains a unique ID or username. In affiliate programs, advertisers use affiliate links to record the traffic that is sent to the advertiser's website. This action is all part of an affiliate program and West Wales Family Life are members of some affiliate programmes.
WestWalesFamilyLife.co.uk website contains affiliate links to products, and we may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Affiliate links are free for all West Wales Family Life visitors to click on and you will not be charged anything additional if you decide to purchase anything from the website that the link refers you to.
The reason we use affiliate links is simply, as we provide WestWalesfamilylife.co.uk free of charge to people affiliated links provides us with a way to earn money by referring traffic to other websites. This does not alter our opinion or review of a product and we will never link to any inappropriate on irrelevant websites / products.
West Wales Family Life participates in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees from Amazon by linking to Amazon.co.uk and affiliated sites. We have chosen to have affiliate links with Amazon as it is genuinely one of our favourite online shops that we trust and use regularly for various products needed in our family life.
West Wales Family Life also participates in the Ticketmaster UK affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees from Ticketmaster by linking to www.ticketmaster.co.uk. We have chosen to have affiliate links with Ticketmaster as it is genuinely a site, we trust to book our own tickets for events through, for local and large family friendly events in West Wales and South Wales.
The contents of reviews on WestWalesFamilyLife.co.uk website are our own personal opinions and thoughts. Unless otherwise stated all products that are reviewed have been purchased by us. If any product is given to us for Free in exchange for a review to be published on our website it will clearly state this and you can be sure that the opinions of the product will remain honest and that a free product gifted does not guarantee a positive review.
From time to time we work with brands on sponsored articles that have been written by staff at West Wales Family Life about a product / service and these will be clearly marked as “Sponsored”
Dealings with Advertisers
Any dealings or correspondence with, or participation in promotions and/or advertisers established on or through the West Wales Family Life website are solely between you and such advertiser. Consequently, and as a result of this you agree that westwalesfamilylife will not be accountable or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as a result of the presence of such advertisers on the westwalesfamilylife web site.
How To Contact Us