Take the family along and enjoy some free festive fun this year in Port Talbot
Join us as we kick off Christmas in Port Talbot town centre with the help of our Holiday Cheermeister the Grinch!
There will be
- Market stalls and fairground rides from 9am
- Christmas Parade begins at 10.30am from Aberafan Shopping Centre. It will be featuring a whole load of Christmas characters including princesses, elves, the Grinch, and even the big man himself Santa Claus!
- All the festive friends will be sticking around until 3pm, so grab a selfie with them in Santa’s sleigh or in our giant snow globe!
- Christmas fun and games from 11am
- Christmas Nutcracker Trail also begins on the same day and starts from the shopping centre so get on down to Port Talbot town centre as the most wonderful time of the year begins!
- Visit Santa in his Grotto
There will also be Live music on our Glan Afan stage at 11am, with festive music line up looking including: –
11am until 12pm Royal British Legion Band
12 until 1pm Sarah Kate Lewis-Meredith
1 until 2pm The Thrillionaires
2 until 3pm Paul Evans
Aberafan Shopping Centre
Neath Port Talbot
10.30am until 3pm
Free to Attend