Celebrate life in the countryside at a day packed with activities, demonstrations and displays, at Scolton Manor
- The activities, demonstrations and displays includes:
Traditional chain harrowing with ponies
- Sheep dog demonstration and sheep husbandry.
- Traditional butter making (11:30am) and cooking with local produce (2:30pm) in the Manor House Kitchen.
- ‘Tree Surgery Station’ including wood chipping, chainsaw maintenance and a tree surgery display, with demonstrations at 12pm and 2pm.
- Willow weaving demonstration and taster sessions (an additional charge applies for the taster sessions).
- Coracle display.
- Traditional apple pressing and tasters.
- Corn dolly demonstration and ‘have-a-go’ workshop.
- Stalls and stands featuring local producers.
- ‘Farming Life’ exhibition.
- Interactive ‘Country Life’ area for children, including a variety of hands-on activities and games.
B4329 Cardigan Road
T: 01437 731 328
E: [email protected]
11am until 4pm
Admission to ‘Country Life and Crafts’ is £2.50 per person, and under 4’s go free.