Raver Tots are really excited to come to Swansea for a crazy Halloween party with tons of multi sensory kids fun suitable for all ages 0+ with a headline set from DJ Vibes! Don’t miss out!
About Raver Tots
Raver Tots is a family rave where kids and grownups can hit the dance floor and let off some steam together! There is tons kids fun including face painting, UV lights, bubbles, balloons, confetti and giant parachutes in a rave style atmosphere with some of the UK's top DJ's including residents Artful Dodger, Brandon Block, Slipmatt & Nicky Blackmarket. Some events attract up to 1500 people a time!
A percentage of all profits go to charities that support children with Autism and ADHD.
Advance Booking is required and can be purchased online
What you Can Expect
- UK’s Biggest DJ’s
- UV Face Painting
- Glow Sticks
- Crazy Confetti & Bubbles
- Huge Dance Floor
- Music at safe levels and Buggy Park
- Babies are free of charge if carried in a sling. All other children require a child ticket.
- All kids under 12 require child tickets, children over 12 require adult tickets
- Strictly no adults admitted without a child. (maximum of 3 adults to one child)
- The events are often very busy with anything up to 1500 people in attendance.
- Please note parents remain responsible for children at all times. Children must remain under supervision and we kindly request no running.
- Tickets are non-refundable and not to be resold.
- Buggies should be kept in buggy park areas and not taken onto the dance floor as this is a tripping hazard. Buggy’s parked at own risk.
- For non-walking babies, baby slings or carriers are advisable.
- Music is kept at safe levels. Bring ear defenders if you wish.
- Expect club lighting in a rave style environment but we do not use strobe lights.
- By attending you give permission for Raver Tots to take photos and video of the event for the use of press. If you see a photo you wish to have these taken down please contact us via our Facebook page.
Raver Tots has an ongoing charitable interest and donates thousands of pounds a year to an array of charities that help children with Autism and ADHD and other challenges.
Tickets are advance only and will not be available on the door
Little Wind Street
W: Click Here to Visit
2pm until 4pm
Child £6 + £1 booking fee
Adult £9 + £1 booking fee
Family of 4 Saver Ticket £25 + £2.50 booking fee
Looking for more Fun Family Friendly Events and Activities that are on Now or Coming Soon - Then Visit Our What’s On in West Wales Page