The Saundersfoot Chamber for Tourism welcome you to their annual Big 'double' Bang Event this October.
You and your Family can enjoy a two day event full of spooky 'goings on' and plenty of fun for the whole family to enjoy within this pretty seaside village. With a funfair on the Harbour, Bat Hunting (of the cuddly type) Fancy Dress competition, Pumpkin Carving and the ever popular Trick or Treat trail around the village (and more), there is plenty to get involved in.
All the businesses will be joining in on the Halloween fun with a 'Best Dressed Halloween Themed Window' competition and with a fabulous double FREE firework finale from the Harbour on the last night, it promises to be an event not to be missed!
On Friday you can expect:
- Funfair on the Harbour from Midday until late
- Pumpkin Carving Competition (Free Event) Bring your finished carved pumpkins to be displayed and judged to Dilys Photography Gallery on High Street from 10.30am
- Spooky Bat Trail (Free Event) starts around village (including vote for your favourite Halloween themed shop window display) from 10.30am
- Halloween Trick or Treat Trail from the Regency Hall from 6.30pm (Tickets available from Little & Large Lite Bites Coffee shop and The Regency Hall or limited tickets available on the night from the Regency Hall from 6.30pm) includes
- Halloween Fancy Dress Competition and disco in Regency Hall from 7.30pm to 9.30pm
- Village in Halloween Fancy Dress
On Saturday you can expect:
- Funfair on Harbour from Midday until late
- Bat Trail around village (Free Event) Finished forms to be submitted to the 'Bat Box' on the Harbour (top of slip to Beach) by 4pm
- Pumpkin Carving Competition (Free Event) Finished Pumpkins still being received at Dilys Gallery from 10:30am until 4pm (cut off time for entrants)
- Pumpkin Competition Results, Bat Trail results and Best Shop Window display results at 5.30pm from Dilys Gallery.
- Firework Finale!
The Firework Finale Display
- On Saturday you can enjoy not one, but two Firework Displays. The First 'Little Bang' fireworks display at will be at 6.30pm from Saundersfoot Harbour set to music and is Free to attend
- The Second 'Big Bang' fireworks display at 8pm again from Saundersfoot Harbour set to music and is also Free to attend.
10.30am until 9.30pm both days
Looking for more Fun Family Friendly Events and Activities that are on Now or Coming Soon - Click Here to Visit Our What’s On Page