Make lasting memories this summer at Botanic Gardens, where families can immerse themselves in nature and enjoy a plethora of exciting activities. From captivating wildlife encounters to creative craft sessions, there’s something for everyone to cherish.
Join in a range of family-friendly activities.
- 12pm – 3pm: Campfire and den building at Aqua Lab.
Wednesday Water Fun:
- 11am – 12noon: Pond dipping at Aqua Lab.
- 2pm – 3pm: River dipping at Fairy Wood entrance – follow the trail to meet the Gruffalo.
Thursday with the Gruffalo:
- 12pm – 3pm: Fun with the Gruffalo – craft activities at Gruffalo wood carving. Embark on the Gruffalo Trail, starting at Fairy Wood near Tŷ Melyn.
Weekend Wildlife Hub:
Join Tadorna Wildlife Hub on Friday*, Saturday, and Sunday for:
- 11am – 12noon: Discover minibeasts.
- 1pm – 1.30pm: Learn about the Garden’s swifts.
- 2.30pm – 3.30pm: River dipping.
- 3.30pm – 4.30pm: Engage in fun crafts.
Activities for All Ages: From Gruffalo-themed adventures to minibeast hunts and arts and crafts, there’s something for everyone to enjoy. Plus The British Bird of Prey Centre is open every day, too, with amazing flying displays, each day at 11.30am, 1.30pm and 3.30pm.
No activities on Friday 4th August. – No Booking Needed: All activities are free with admission, so gather the family for a summer of fun and exploration at Botanic Gardens of Wales.