This Sprint is part of the annual The River Festival and if you can cross the finish line first you will have every chance of being crowned the Welsh National Inflatable Sprint Champion 2018
Calling all flamingos, unicorns, pizza slices and paddling pools – this year the Carmarthen River Festival will feature the Inflatable Championships, this race is for the young, old and young at heart
Water safety at the Carmarthen River Festival is a priority:
- All entrants must have a suitable life jacket / buoyancy aid according to their age/weight. Life jackets will be available on the day, but as this will be a popular event and to avoid disappointment, it would be advisable to come prepared.
- All entrants must wear suitable footwear as it will be muddy entering and exiting the water.
- Children are permitted to enter this event but MUST be accompanied by an adult – the child must wear a suitable life jacket / buoyancy aid for their age/weight.
- Safety on the river is paramount. Our safety officers will make the decision for you to enter the river. If for any reason, they feel a person does not meet with the safety guidelines, the safety officers have the right to refuse entry. The safety officer’s decision is final.
- Don’t forget a change of clothes and a towel and don’t wear your best trainers as they may not turn up in Ferryside on the next tide!!!!!
This Race will take place around 4.30pm, but the River Festival is on between 1pm and 5pm, with presentation of winner prizes at around 5pm
£1 entry fee