- Start Date: 13-07-2019
- End Date: 14-07-2019
Taking place in and around the Museum, Taliesin Arts Centre will bring a mixture of street dance, contemporary and traditional for a fantastic day of dance for all the family.
World class international and UK acts will perform alongside local groups in Swansea’s annual dance festival at Castle Square, the National Waterfront Museum and around Swansea Marina.
What is Dance Days?
Dance Days is a two-day summer festival, created by Taliesin Arts Centre in 2006. Taliesin has been producing this not-to-be-missed weekend of thrilling dance performances for thirteen years now, and it’s absolutely free!
This whole weekend brings together performers from across the UK and beyond, dancing alongside Swansea community dance groups. Contemporary meets traditional as Dance Days features a wide variety of dance, giving the people of Swansea an entire weekend of dance in unexpected places.
Here is Video Showing you Delights of 2018 Performances
- CIRCUS ERUPTION: Workshop
- KAPOW Dance: 'CLIMB THE CITY'
- County Youth Dance Company (CYDC)
- 2Faced Dance: 'MOON'
- Company Chameleon: 'AMARANTHINE'
- Folk Dance Remixed: 'Step Hop House' + 'Ceilidh Jam' + Workshop
- Blaze Tarsha: 'DO WHAT YAH MAMA TOLD YAH!'
- Ruby Gibbens: 'THE HUNT FOR THE TWRCH TRWYTH'
- Kitsch & Sync: 'CIRQUE DES MISERABLES'
- Joss Arnott Dance: 'PULSE' + Stay-and-play session
- Crossing Borders Dance Group
- Chinese in Wales Association Dance Group
National Waterfront Museum
T: 0300 111 2 333
W: Click Here to Visit
11am until 6pm Both Days
Looking for more Fun Family Friendly Events and Activities that are on Now or Coming Soon - Then Visit Our What’s On in West Wales Page
- FREE EVENT