- Start Date: 28-11-2018
- End Date: 28-11-2018
The 2018 Gorseinon and Llwchwr Christmas Lantern Parade and Fireworks.
Make sure you do not miss this outstanding community event.
Lantern Workshops are open to everyone just pop in they will be held on:
- 5.30pm – 7.30pm - Friday Nov 16th and 23rd at The Welfare Hall, Loughor
- 10am – 1pm - Saturday Nov 17th and 24th at Ty Newydd, Gorseinon
Lantern Parade Route
Parade will leave Lime Street Car Park, continue along Lome Street to the Cockle Shell lights then up High Street, turning into West Street then entering the Argyll Gardens, where Father Christmas will switch on the lights.
The parade will then go along Lime Street back to Lime Street Car Park to Father Christmas’s Grotto
The finale will be an aerial fireworks display in the Gorseinon Rugby Club ground at around 7.15pm
On the night you can expect:
- Penyrheol Comprehensive school pupils
- Gower and Llanelli Panto Characters
- Circus Eruption with stilt walkers, dancers and jugglers
- Christmas Grotto
- ATC Band and Swansea Pipe Bank and Radio Tircoed DJ’s
- Father Christmas and Mother Chrismtas in Parade
- Fire Engine and Loughor Lifeboat
- Christmas Lights Switch On
- Fireworks Display
Lime Street Car Park
6.30pm until 9.30pm
Looking for more Fun Family Friendly Events and Activities that are on Now or Coming Soon - Click Here to Visit Our What’s On Page