- Start Date: 05-05-2018
- End Date: 07-05-2018
Your Family Will Enjoy this Scrummy Event at Gwili Steam Railway over the May Bank Holiday Weekend
There will be some of the best artisan Welsh Food and Drink Producers appearing over the bank holiday weekend for you and your family to browse their stalls.
A FREE Gwili gift bag will be supplied to every visitor travelling on the train to carry their produce home.
You can expect:
- Locally produced lamb, pork or beef
- Welsh cheeses and dairy products
- Artisan cakes, breads and pastry
- Welsh hot and cold drinks inc. tea, coffee, ales, wine, gin and whisky
- Local jams and honey producers
Food will be sold on the dining train and in the Marquee based in Bronwydd Arms and all visitors will be able to travel on the steam locomotives throughout the day.
Here is a list of some confirmed vendors:
- Afal Y Graig Cider - Artisan Welsh Cider
- Bee Dazzled - Artisan local honey, fudge, mustards and bees wax products
- Bryn Farm - Freshly cooked Hot food, sausages, burgers, etc
- Cafe Tuk Tuk - Freshly Ground Coffee, Hot Chocolate and Fairtrade Tea
- Carmarthenshire Cheese - Local Welsh Cheese
- Castell Howell -
- Celtic Country Wines - Fruit Wines, Liquers, Vinegars
- City Bach - Pasties, faggots, scotch eggs, meat
- Cusan Welsh Cream Liqueurs - Home made Welsh cream liqueurs
- Eccentric Gin - Artisan, small batch craft Gin distiller
- Gareth’s Delicious Delights - Artisan Choclates and Fudge
- Gillys Coffee
- Good & Proper Brownies - Artisan, hand & home made Brownies
- Levicta Wines - French Wine
- Little Black Hen - Home made artisan jams, chutneys, curds and fruit vinegars
- Little Grandma’s Kitchen - Chutneys, marmalades, curds and preserves
- Mountainview Ice Cream & Milkshakes
- Pizza-Ria - Wood Fired Pizza’s
- Popty Cara - Artisan Bara Brith, cider cakes, fresh cooked welsh cakes, etc.
- Rhosyn Farm Produce - Home reared Old Spot Pork, Goat, Lamb, sausages, etc.
- Ridiculously Rich by Alana - Brownies
- TastNatur - Botanical Syrups, slushes and chocolates
- Welsh Brew Tea - Tea, coffee and hot chocolate
Gwili Steam Railway
Bronwydd Arms Railway Station
T: 01267 238213
W: Click Here to Visit
Event Day runs from 11am until 6pm
Trains depart at 11am, 1pm & 3pm.
Normal Fare Apply
Adult (16+) £12.00
Child (3-15) £6.00
Child (under 3) Free
Seniors (65+) £11.00
Family (2 Adults + 2 Children) £31.50
Looking for more Fun Family Friendly Events and Activities that are on Now or Coming Soon - Click Here to Visit Our What’s On Page