- Start Date: 29-10-2018
- End Date: 02-11-2018
Dress up in your scariest outfits and wellies and join in our terrifying set of quests during October Half Term in Pembrey Park.
Halloween the witching hour in the park brings a week of different family friendly activities as follows:
On Monday 29th October
Bat and Night Time Nature Walk
You can Join our experienced park ranger who will show you the hidden gems of pembrey but don’t forget you will need to be quiet or you won’t see anything. Make sure you bring a torch.
On Tuesday 30th October and Thursday 1st November
Wizards and Witches
Make fairy wands before sitting down to hear a story about the spooks of pembrey. Return via a magical journey like no other where you might see something magical in the woods.
Ghost and Ghouls
Embark on a bug hunt to find some scary bugs. Learn to build a den in the woods to protect you from the spooky creatures.
On Wednesday 31st October
Join us in hunting down the hachet man the scariest ghost of pembrey, suitable for 8 years and over
Do you think that you are fast enough to outrun the zombies, if you are one of the few to survive you will be rewarded.
Friday 2nd November
Campfire and Storytelling
Sit around the campfire listening to ghostly storied whilst toasting your grubs bites.
Spaces are limited, and Booking is Essential. Discounts are available if booking every event. Bookings can be made over the phone.
Pembrey Country Park
T: 01554 742424
- Monday 6.30pm
- Tuesday Wizards and Witches 11am, Ghost and Ghouls 2pm
- Wednesday Ghost Hunt 2pm, Zombie un 6pm
- Friday 6.30pm
- Monday Bat Walk £3 per person, under 12 years to be supervised by an adult
- Tuesday and Thursday Wizards and Witches £5 per child, 7 years and under must be supervised by an adult
- Tuesday and Thursday Ghost and Ghouls £5 per child
- Wednesday Ghost Hunt £5 per child
- Wednesday Zombie Run £6 per person which includes refreshments
- Friday £3 per child
Looking for more Fun Family Friendly Events and Activities that are on Now or Coming Soon - Click Here to Visit Our What’s On Page