- Start Date: 13-08-2019
- End Date: 15-08-2019
The Pembrokeshire County Show is a great event where town meets the countryside. It’s a great Family Day out but as always, the emphasis of the show is on agriculture, farming and food while connecting with the rural community.
This year's show is jam-packed with great attractions and events. There's something for everyone!
Some of the headline attractions for 2019 will be:
- The IMPs Motorcycle Display Team
- Scarlets Village
- Skills Sessions and Kit Launch
- Pembrokeshire Little Farmers and Little Barn Farm
- Watch or compete in a fantastic Irish sheaf throwing competition throughout the three days
- NFU Mutual Countryside Park where you'll find BASC gun dogs displays, coaching on Clay Shooting Lines, farrier demonstrations, Archery Coaching, classic and vintage vehicle displays
- A vast array of agricultural machinery and equipment
- A skateboarding area
- Indoor go-karting
- The YFC own dedicated area to hold tournaments, competitions and display exhibition work.
- Little Farmers' marquee, will host educational competitions.
- Family Free Play Zone
- Have a Go Archery
- Shopping mall full of trade stands.
- The Castell Howell Food Marquee
As ever the animals will be taking centre stage in the rings as they go head-to-head for the top honours. From cattle, sheep, pigs, goats and horses to poultry and dog agility competitions, visitors will be able to see some of the country's finest exhibits.
The entire show will be live and entertaining, culminating in a spectacular grand parade.
W: Click Here to Visit
Gates Open 7.30am
You can buy tickets on the gate on the day, however you can get Early Bird Tickets at a discounted rate online via link above at the following prices:
Family Saver (2 Adults & 3 juniors) £35
Super Saver (1 Adult & 3 Juniors) £20
Under 5 Free
There will be Free Car Parking and Shuttle bus service within the car parks
Also, this year will be reduced rates for entry after 4pm. No-one will need to go home early as the live stage will provide entertainment until 8.30pm.
Looking for more Fun Family Friendly Events and Activities that are on Now or Coming Soon - Then Visit Our What’s On in West Wales Page