- Start Date: 14-06-2019
- End Date: 16-06-2019
For the third year in a row Your Family can enjoy the Free Pembrokeshire Street Food Festival trying some fantastic fresh food and delicious drinks
This year’s event plans to be bigger and better than last year’s
Browse all the stalls, take in all the wonderful smells and taste all the different food on offer.
Here are some of the confirmed vendors for 2019:
- Dutty’s – Creamy cheesecake of the highest order.
- Bao Selecta – Tasty Taiwanese.
- Spicer’s Meat Wagon – Classic BBQ with a twist!
- The Dog House – Delicious gourmet hot dogs with a choice of tasty toppings!
- Gourmet Street Kitchen -Cheesey, gooey and oh so moreish Mac and Cheese!
- Pakora Pod – Spice up your life with this all vegan and vegetarian cuisine.
- Street Food South West – Moroccan deliciousness!
- Assembelly – Seafood and Wild Food, following Toby’s labour of love we’re sure his food is going to blow your minds!
- Makasih – Cravin’ Malaysian!
- Pink Peppercorn – The notorious caravan of delicacies.
- Meating Point – Greek goodness.
- Orgazmic Milkshake – The best milkshake you will ever taste!
- Chock Shop – Melt in your mouth brownies.
- Rue de la Cocotte – Fabulous, family-run French food.
- Clark’s Kitchen – Halloumi all the way!
- Chai Street – An Indian, spicy bonanza.
- Taffy’s Treats – Award-winning, homemade fudge.
- Ice Green – Handmade vegan ice cream.
This event is Sponsored by Encona, the UK’s number one hot pepper sauce brand and is completely free and family friendly. If your a lover of sampling quality food and drink then this is something you won’t want to miss out on.
South Beach Car Park
12pm until 10pm Daily
Looking for more Fun Family Friendly Events and Activities that are on Now or Coming Soon - Click Here to Visit Our What’s On Page