- Start Date: 24-10-2019
- End Date: 26-10-2019
The Saundersfoot 'Big Double Bang' Weekend is an annual family friendly event organised by the local Chamber for Tourism and combines Halloween and Guy Fawkes into a two day event at the end of October
You and your Family can enjoy a two day event full of spooky 'goings on' and plenty of fun for the whole family to enjoy within this pretty seaside village. With a funfair on the Harbour, Bat Hunting (of the cuddly type) Fancy Dress competition, Pumpkin Carving and the ever popular Trick or Treat trail around the village (and more), there is plenty to get involved in.
All the businesses will be joining in on the Halloween fun with a 'Best Dressed Halloween Themed Window' competition and with a fabulous double FREE firework finale from the Harbour on the last night, it promises to be an event not to be missed!
On Thursday you can expect:
- Pumpkin Carving Competition. The popular 'Pumpkin Carving Competition' will be running again this year from Dilys photography gallery in the village. Its Free to Enter and suitable for ALL family members with separate age categories ranging from under 7's to over 30's with a winning prize for each category and a goody bag for each entrant.
To take part, simply bring your finished carved pumpkins to Dilys photography gallery on High Street from Thursday October 24th from 10.30am and fill in a simple entry form. The pumpkins will be displayed outside the gallery for all to enjoy. The pumpkins will be stored safely inside during evenings and overnight. All entries have to be in by 5pm on Saturday October 25th with judging and winners being announced from 5.30pm
On Friday you can expect:
- Funfair on the Harbour from Midday until late
- Spooky Bat Trail (Free Event) starts around village (including vote for your favourite Halloween themed shop window display) from 10.30am
- Halloween Trick or Treat Trail from the Regency Hall from 6.30pm (Tickets available from Little & Large Lite Bites Coffee shop and The Regency Hall or limited tickets available on the night from the Regency Hall from 6.30pm) includes
- Halloween Fancy Dress Competition and disco in Regency Hall from 7.30pm to 9.30pm
- Village in Halloween Fancy Dress
Pumpkin Carving Competition (Free Event) see more info above
On Saturday you can expect:
- Funfair on Harbour from Midday until late
- Bat Trail around village (Free Event) Finished forms to be submitted to the 'Bat Box' on the Harbour (top of slip to Beach) by 4pm
- Pumpkin Carving Competition (Free Event) see more info above
- Pumpkin Competition Results, Bat Trail results and Best Shop Window display results at 5.30pm from Dilys Gallery.
- Firework Finale!
The Saundersfoot Heritage Land Train will be running over the 2 days and again on Thursday October 31st and Friday November 1st having been transformed into a family friendly 'Ghost Train' find out more info about this here
The Firework Finale Display
- On Saturday you can enjoy not one, but two Firework Displays. The First 'Little Bang' fireworks display at will be at 6pm from Saundersfoot Harbour set to music and is Free to attend
- The Second 'Big Bang' fireworks display at 8pm again from Saundersfoot Harbour set to music and is also Free to attend.
10.30am until 9.30pm both days
Looking for more Fun Family Friendly Events and Activities that are on Now or Coming Soon - Then Visit Our What’s On in West Wales Page
- FREE EVENT