- Start Date: 26-10-2019
- End Date: 26-10-2019
Spooks in the Swansea City returns this Halloween for a Monsters' Ball that promises to be a ghoulishly fun day out for all the monsters in your family, and it's completely FREE!
Your Family can Enjoy:
- 11am until 4pm - Jermin Productions Pop-up Stage, Portland Street - the main stage for Spooks in the City's monstrous fun entertainment throughout the day.
- 11am until 4pm - The Wave Pop-up Stage, Castle Square - another performance stage in the city centre offering a diverse programme of singers, street performers and giveaways.
- 11am until 4pm - Mystery Machine and Scooby Doo Characters, Castle Square
- 11am until 4pm - Monsters' Photo Point, Castle Square - strike a pose and growl at the camera in the pop-up photo booth. Even monsters like a selfie!
- 11am until 4pm - Monster Makeover Station - meet the Monster Makeover Team offering children's face painting to help your little angels make the terrifying transformation into real-life monsters!
- 11am until 4pm - Monster Mash Street Games - with monster prizes to be won!
- 11am until 4pm - Monster Balloon Modelling - make your own balloon monster with our Mad Modeller.
- 11am until 4pm - Hide and Peek - collect your clues from the Jermin Productions stage and hunt down the monsters hiding in the city centre, you could win a prize!
- 12pm, 1.30pm and 3pm - Spooky Storytime on the Halloween Ghost Train, Oxford Street - hop aboard the Swansea Bay Rider, specially dressed to thrill and parked up in Oxford Street, for a lively telling of spooky tales such as 'How to catch a Monster!', 'Room on a Broom', and 'Monsters love Underpants'.
- 12.15pm, 2pm and 3.15pm - Monster Mash Flash Mob - Do the mash, the Monster Mash, it's going be a Swansea smash! Get monster moving to the monster groove and join in the fun.
Various Locations around Swansea City Centre
10am until 4pm
Looking for more Fun Family Friendly Events and Activities that are on Now or Coming Soon - Then Visit Our What’s On in West Wales Page
- FREE EVENT