- Start Date: 01-03-2019
- End Date: 02-03-2019
This St David’s Day your Family can Enjoy Seven Top chefs and two great days of music, entertainment and food that will be transforming the city centre to help celebrate St David's Day in Swansea this year.
The Great British Bake-Off star Jon Jenkins, Beach House chef Hywel Griffith, Masterchef Imran Nathoo and BAFTA-nominated chef Anthony Evans will be among the cooking experts who will be showing off their best moves on Oxford Street as part of this year's Croeso Abertawe event. which is being held on the 1st and 2nd March between.
Some of the Chefs
- Chef Jon Jenkins - he won the hearts of millions of viewers in the Great British Bake Off series last year
- Chef Imran Nathoo – he turned heads in the Masterchef 2017 competition.
- Chef Anthony Evans - he is a well-known figure in Welsh cooking circles especially thanks to his BAFTA-nominated cookery programme Stwffio on S4C.
This Event is being organised by Swansea Council and there will be something for all the family, you can expect: -
- Live cooking demonstrations
- Some great activities for children
- Children’s walk about characters
- Free sessions from the Menter Iaith Abertawe Team in the CWTSH marquee.
- Stalls along Oxford Street and at Castle Square exhibiting food, drink and home-made welsh cakes.
- The Welsh Factor, Olion, Arwel Lloyd, Ragsy and youngsters should be looking out for the spectacular flash-mob on the Saturday afternoon.
Oxford Street and at Castle Square
11am until 4pm
Looking for more Fun Family Friendly Events and Activities that are on Now or Coming Soon - Click Here to Visit Our What’s On Page