- Start Date: 05-05-2018
- End Date: 07-05-2018
Your Family will enjoy the annual FREE Swansea Street Food Festival this Bank Holiday weekend trying all the fresh food and delicious drinks!
This year’s event plans to be bigger and better than last year’s
Browse all the stalls, take in all the wonderful smells and taste all the different food on offer.
Here are some of the confirmed vendors for 2018:
- Assembelly - Seafood and Wild Food, following Toby's labour of love we're sure his food is going to blow your minds!
- Fritti - All the tastes and smells of Italy deep-fried. Bellisimo.
- Murray May's - Charcoal grilled chicken skewers, burnt aubergine, lets have a Lebanese up!
- New York Street Food UK - A pizza lovers dream - do you even fling dough?
- Pakora Pod - Spice up your life with this all vegan and vegetarian cuisine.
- Sam and The Frying Machine - Doesn't get batter than fish and chips!
- Spicers Meat Wagon - Low and Slow - Smoking!
- The Bearded Taco - Mouth-wateringly Mexican!
- The craft waffle company - Waffles, Sprinkles, Salted Caramel Sauce. Fo' Drizzle.
- The Dog House - Delicious gourmet hot dogs with a choice of tasty toppings!
- The Grub Shed - Lovely Sam with his lovely fries!
- The Thirsty Elephant Coffee Company - Coffee brewed by a dude.
- Tukka Tuk Indian Streetfood by Anand George - Award winning Indian Cuisine.
- Urban Cheesecake - quickly turning into folklore these guys sold out in 3 hours last year!
- Viva los Churros - Sugar coated Spanish goodness.
- MKS Catering - A real Turkish delight!
- The Gourmet Street Kitchen - Cheesey, gooey and oh so moreish Mac and Cheese!
- Makasih - Cravin' Malaysian!
- Mr Croquewich - Cheese on cheese on cheese!
- 3 Little Pigs - Greek BBQ time!
- Ice Green - Handmade vegan ice cream.
- Street Food South West - Moroccan deliciousness!
- Orgasmic Milkshake - The best milkshake you will ever taste!
- Chock Shop - Melt in your mouth brownies.
Even though this is a FREE event you still need to register for your Free Tickets online
T: 029 2034 0587
W: Click Here to Visit
12noon-10pm each day
Looking for more Fun Family Friendly Events and Activities that are on Now or Coming Soon - Click Here to Visit Our What’s On Page