- Start Date: 04-05-2019
- End Date: 06-05-2019
Your Family will enjoy the annual FREE Swansea Street Food Festival this Bank Holiday weekend trying all the fresh food and delicious drinks!
You can expect an outstanding range of different and flavoursome food to be on offer. Sponsored by Encona, the UK’s number one hot pepper sauce brand, the festival is completely free and family friendly.
Browse all the stalls, take in all the wonderful smells and taste all the different food on offer.
Here are some of the confirmed vendors for 2019:
- Assembelly - Seafood and Wild Food, following Toby's labour of love we're sure his food is going to blow your minds!
- Modo - All the tastes and smells of Italy deep-fried. Bellisimo.
- Murray May's - Charcoal grilled chicken skewers, burnt aubergine, lets have a Lebanese up!
- Monte Forte - A pizza lovers dream - do you even fling dough?
- Pakora Pod - Spice up your life with this all vegan and vegetarian Indian cuisine.
- Spicers Meat Wagon - Low and Slow - Smokin'.
- The Bearded Taco - Mouth-wateringly Mexican!
- The Dog House - Delicious gourmet hot dogs with a choice of tasty toppings!
- The Grub Shed - Lovely Sam with his lovely fries!
- Urban Cheesecake - quickly turning into folklore these guys sold out in 3 hours last year!
- Viva Los Churros - Sugar coated Spanish goodness.
- The Gourmet Street Kitchen - Cheesey, gooey and oh so moreish Mac and Cheese!
- Makasih - Cravin' Malaysian!
- Mr Croquewich - Cheese on cheese on cheese!
- 3 Little Pigs - Greek BBQ time!
- Ice Green - Handmade vegan ice cream.
- Street Food South West - Moroccan deliciousness!
- Orgasmic Milkshake - The best milkshake you will ever taste!
- Chock Shop - Melt in your mouth brownies.
- Pink Peppercorn - The notorious caravan of deliciousness.
- Gower Doughnut Co - Fluffy crispy doughnuts from just down the road!
- The Pod - Crispy squid o'clock.
- The Bean - Coffee all day every day.
- Clark's Kitchen - Halloumi all the way!
- Chai Street - A spicy, Indian bonanza!
Even though this is a FREE event you still need to register for your Free Tickets online
T: 029 2034 0587
W: Click Here to Visit
12noon-10pm each day
Looking for more Fun Family Friendly Events and Activities that are on Now or Coming Soon - Click Here to Visit Our What’s On Page