- Start Date: 16-03-2019
- End Date: 16-03-2019
Viva! are thrilled to be bringing their fantastic vegan festivals to Swansea in 2019! Whether you're vegan, veggie or just v-curious, come along to find out everything you need to know about the vegan lifestyle all in one place.
Come along and find a huge range of hot and cold food stalls, ethical clothing and gifts, cruelty-free cosmetics plus keep up to date with vegan activist groups and campaigns! Inspirational and informative talks and live cookery demonstrations will also be taking place all day, there's something for everyone so bring family and friends for a great day out!
Some of the Special Guests include:
- Judy Rees – Founder of Swansea's first Vegetarian and Vegan Restaurant.
- Rachel Jamison – from Cools Beans Food and Nutrition
- Laura-Lisa Hellwig - Viva!’s Campaigns Assistant
- Gail Dunsbee - Proprietor of Hempish
- Mel Rogers - Vegan chef and owner of Mel's Kindness Kitchen
- Maryanne Hall - Food and Cookery Manager, Viva!
- Juliet Gellatley - Founder and Director, Viva!, and Nutritional Therapist
- To book your tickets in advance you can do this online via the link below.
For information on volunteering please email Sophie on email address below
Guildhall Road South
T: 01792 635432
W: Click Here to Visit
10.30am until 5pm
£2 entry, tickets available on the door or in advance
VIP ticket £12 which comes with a fab goody bag plus a fast track entry to the festival
Under 16’s Free
Looking for more Fun Family Friendly Events and Activities that are on Now or Coming Soon - Click Here to Visit Our What’s On Page