- Start Date: 15-11-2019
- End Date: 05-01-2020
A Swansea Christmas just wouldn’t be complete without a trip to Waterfront Winterland! it’s a ‘must-pay-a-visit’ attraction for all the family with ice skating, funfair, festive food and Giant Wheel!
Last year thousands enjoyed Swansea’s award winning winter attraction and we’re hoping our 13th year will be the best yet, as Museum Park (in the grounds of the National Waterfront Museum) will be transformed into a Winter Wonderland once again.
You can expect:
- A range of exciting rides to suit everyone
- Alpine Bar (new for 2019)
- 33m Observation Wheel
- Snow Storm Ride
- Snow Slide
- Ice skating on the Admiral ice rink;
- Bumper Cars
- North Pole Funhouse
- Santa Express
- Variety of Winter themed children’s rides
- Traditional Games Stalls
- Ice Extreme (new for 2019)
- Winterland Food Area for your favourite festive treats.
- Plenty of outdoor seating and a sheltered seating area in amongst the trees.
W: Click Here to Visit
For exact opening times and ice-skating times Click Here
Entry to the Winterland is Free and you will need to buy tokens, which you can use to go on the rides you want to go on. Tokens can only be bought from one of three token booths in the funfair area. Tokens are £1 each and token booths close 20 minutes before closing each evening.
Looking for more Fun Family Friendly Events and Activities that are on Now or Coming Soon - Then Visit Our What’s On in West Wales Page
- FREE EVENT