- Start Date: 16-11-2019
- End Date: 06-01-2019
A Swansea Christmas just wouldn’t be complete without a trip to Waterfront Winterland! it’s a ‘must-pay-a-visit’ attraction for all the family with ice skating, funfair, festive food and Giant Wheel!
Last year thousands enjoyed Swansea’s award winning winter attraction and we’re hoping our 13th year will be the best yet, as Museum Park (in the grounds of the National Waterfront Museum) will be transformed into a Winter Wonderland once again.
You can expect:
- A range of exciting rides to suit everyone
- Sky View ride a thrill seekers ideal ride taking you on a spin around 40m high in the sky
- A Giant Wheel
- Snow Storm Ride
- Ice skating on the Admiral ice rink;
- Bumper Cars
- North Pole Funhouse (new for 2018!)
- Family Carousel
- Variety of Winter themed children’s rides
- Ice Extreme (new for 2018!)
- A new Winterland Food Area for your favourite festive treats.
- Plenty of outdoor seating and a sheltered seating area in amongst the trees.
W: Click Here to Visit
For exact opening times and ice-skating times Click Here
You will need to buy tokens. Tokens can be bought from one of three token booths in the funfair area. Tokens are £1 each and token booths close 20 minutes before closing each evening.
Then prices will be
- Children Rides – 2 token per child
- Ice Extreme – 3 tokens per person
- Giant Wheel – 4 tokens per person
- Snow Storm – 2 tokens per person
- Dodgems – 3 tokens per car (each car can hold 1 adult and 1 child)
- Hoopla Stalls – 3-5 tokens
Looking for more Fun Family Friendly Events and Activities that are on Now or Coming Soon - Click Here to Visit Our What’s On Page