- Start Date: 24-03-2019
- End Date: 24-03-2019
Take part in a fun-filled sponsored dog walk with your canine companion at Margam Park and help deaf people reconnect with life.
What to expect
- Free bandana - Every four-legged friend gets a free bandana so they’ll look even cuter.
- Meet a hearing dog - Find out how deaf people have reconnected with life.
- Tea and cake - After the walk, there’s nothing better. Plus, it’s great, and it’s British!
- Fun for dogs - We’re all about dogs! Depending on which walk you take part in, we have dog agility, shows and games.
- If you ask people to sponsor you or your dog, and raise more than £50, we’ll send you a certificate to say thank you!
- There are two routes one is 3km the Family Route which is suitable for families and pushchairs or 5km the Scenic Route terrain is not recommended for pushchairs.
When you support The Great British Dogs Walk you help deaf people leave loneliness behind and reconnect with life.
Margam Country Park
Neath Port Talbot
W: Click Here to Visit
Walk Starts at 11am until 1pm
Adults £10 online, £12 on the day, Children (under 16) free
Parking is free for advance ticket holders, chargeable parking available.
Looking for more Fun Family Friendly Events and Activities that are on Now or Coming Soon - Click Here to Visit Our What’s On Page
- NEATH PORT TALBOT