Win Tickets to The Baby Show in Manchester
This Competition is now closed, and Winners selected.
The Baby Show with Lidl GB, the UK’s biggest and best-loved pregnancy and parenting event, is coming to Manchester Central from Friday 14th to Sunday 16th April and we have 10 pairs of tickets to giveaway!
The event will give new and expectant parents across Manchester and the region, the chance to shop for everything they could need for their new arrival, all under one roof.
Filled with amazing bargains and huge discounts from many of the 250 baby brands exhibiting, the show comes at the perfect time as visitors can save time and money, making their baby budget stretch even further. Whether they’re buying their first ever buggy, car seat or cot, the show gives visitors the chance to compare, try, buy and save on products, as well as walk away with all the knowledge and expertise they can learn from the show experts.
The Baby Show offers a huge range of products from independent boutiques and online stores to the biggest brands in the industry. Household names include Joie, OBaby, Chicco, Tommee Tippee, MAM, Nuna, Micralite by Silver Cross, iCandy, Mamas & Papas, Nala’s Baby, Stokke®, BABYZEN, Snugglebundl, BabyBjörn and Cybex will all be there, as well as a section dedicated to innovative start-up brands called ‘New Kids on the Block’, supporting emerging businesses.
And they’ll be a fantastic list of expert speakers sharing their tips and advice including Daisy First Aid, Nanny Louenna, The Breastfeeding Mentor, midwife, Lesley Gilchrist, sleep expert, Nicole Ratcliffe, Dr Robert Titzer, Rachel FitzD and Midwife Zoe.
To make lives easier, there will be several family-friendly facilities available to use, including The Baby Feeding Café with Joie, the Lidl Lupilu Baby Changing Area, Shop ‘n’ Drop and Collect-by-Car service.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets to The Baby Show in Manchester, worth £50 (on the door), it is very easy to Enter and completely Free.
To Enter All you have to do is:
- Make Sure you are following either our Instagram Page or Liked our Facebook Page – as trying to get in touch with Winners have proved to be difficult as people are not replying to our emails, so to back this up we are now asking you follow one of our pages so we have another way to get in touch with you.
- Simply Enter your details below and we will enter you into to this Free Prize Draw
Good Luck Everyone!
This Competition is now closed, and the Winners are –
- Christine Driver from Leeds
- Vera Bahounkova from Worcester Park
- Claire Hamilton from Blackpool
- James Holyland from Burry Port
- Georgie Pope from Barcombe
- Natalie Burgess from Westoning
- Adrian Bold from Blackpool
- Justine Agnew from Baguley
- Donna Harris from Neath
- Angela Willis from Manchester
Please can you make sure you add our email address [email protected] to your contacts, preventing it from being blocked or filtered into your spam, so we can contact you if you are the Winner.
Click Here to read our competition terms and conditions