Free Printable Easter Scavenger Hunt
At home for Easter and looking for a fun activity for the Kids why not print out our Free Printable Easter Scavenger Hunt clues and add some extra fun to your Easter Morning, you could even hide mini chocolate eggs at each clue!
This Easter Scavenger Hunt clues will have your little bunnies hopping all over the house in search of their surprise.
How to Set up this Easter Scavenger Hunt
- Scroll down and click on the link to download and print off your Easter Scavenger Hunt Clues
- In the Pack you will get all the clues, a large End Clue and the Answers
- Cut out all the clues, there are 15 of them, however they are written in a way that you do not have to use them all. So just pick the ones you want to use.
- Then hide these clues in the location / answer of the previous clue. So, for example if clue one’s answer is the garden swing you hide clue 2 at the garden swing and then if clue 2’s answer is under the table then you hide clue 3 under the table and so on
- Place the large clue at the end of your hunt so the kids know they have made it to the end
- It is totally up to you if you want to hide little Easter goodies with every clue or something at the end. Top tip from us though we tend to just put a prize for the kids at the end, as it takes super long other wise as they stop at each clue to fully eat the treat before moving on lol!
- Also don’t forget its not all about sweeties so you want to hide non-candy treats that will totally work as well, plus too if your on a tight budget the end surprise doesn’t have to be something material it can be something like an Easter wish etc, just use your imagination as this Scavenger Hunt is about having fun with the kids at home on Easter not about spending a small fortune!
- On the clues we have included some help for the kids, so if they are looking for a rhyming word we have underlined the word they need to rhyme with and if it’s a word they need to guess we have placed a question mark ? for every letter in the word and one have two words so you will see the space between the words
What you will need to do this Scavenger Hunt
Essentials you will need are
- Card or Paper to Print onto
- A4 Printer
Optional extras you will need are
- Little non candy toys such as stickers, stationary, hair accessories or temporary tattoos to hide along the hunt or at the end
- Little sweets or little Easter eggs to hide along the hunt or at the end
- A basket if you want to pick items up items as you walk around
- Easter eggs or full Basket of treats for the end
Print the Scavenger Hunt Clues
We hope this Printable Easter Scavenger Hunt brings some extra fun and joy to your Easter Sunday
Click Here to Print your Easter Scavenger Hunt