Gluten Free, Vegan, Dairy Free Pancake Recipe
There is no reason not to enjoy Pancakes on Pancake Day, even if you have allergies with this fab Gluten Free, Vegan, Dairy Free Pancake Recipe that all the family will enjoy
Ingredients for Gluten Free, Vegan, Dairy Free Pancakes
- 250g Doves Farm gluten-free plain flour
- Orfran No Egg to the equivalent of 2 whole eggs
- 500ml KoKo coconut milk (as does not have strong coconut taste)
- Sunflower oil, for frying
Ingredients for Toppings
- Lyle’s Squeezy Butterscotch Syrup
- Place the flour in a mixing bowl add in the Orgran No Egg and about a quarter of the Koko milk and whisk till mixed.
- Then mix in another quarter of the Koko milk until smooth mixture and then mix in another quarter until smooth and then mix in the final quarter of the Koko milk.
- Its best to leave the mixture sit for around half an hour before cooking, just make sure to give it a quick stir before you fry
- Use the Sunflower oil in a frying pan and pour in the pancake mixture once the pan is hot. Cook on one side then flip it over to cook the other side.
- This mixture should make 6 large size pancakes
- They are really yummy if you serve them with some Bananas , Blueberries and a good dollop of Lyle’s Squeezy Butterscotch Syrup