Nadiya Hussain’s Very Berry Breakfast Muffins Recipe
We recently got sent Nadiya’s Bake Me A Story Children’s Deluxe Baking Set and this Very Berry Breakfast Muffins Recipe was included and the set so we tried it out and this is how we got on
The kids found Nadiya’s Very Berry Breakfast Muffins really easy to follow and make and it was super yummy.
Ingredients to Make Nadiya’s Very Berry Breakfast Muffins
- 200g Plain Flour
- 200g Rolled Porridge Oats
- 75g Soft Light Brown Sugar
- 3 tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 Large Eggs, beaten
- 2 Ripe Bananas, mashed
- 3tbsp Sunflower Oil
- 250ml Whole Milk
- 50g Blueberries
- 75 Raspberries halved
What Else you will Need to Make Nadiya’s Very Berry Breakfast Muffins
What you will need from inside the Deluxe Bake Me A Story Baking Kit
- 12 x cupcake cases
- Mixing Bowl
- Measuring Spoons
Additional Kit that you will need
- 12 hole muffin / cupcake tin
Method to Make Nadiya’s Very Berry Breakfast Muffins
- Preheat the Oven to 200°C Fan/ Gas Mark 7.
- Put the 12 cupcake cases into the holes on the Muffin tray
- Place the flour, oats and sugar in the bowl and using the measuring spoons add the baking powder and the pinch of salt to the bowl and combine using the spatula.
- Mix the eggs with the mashed bananas in a separate bowl then add to dry mix.
- Using the measuring spoons add the sunflower oil and milk and using the spatula give all the ingredients a good mix together.
- Add all the berries and mix again
- Fill the muffin case with the mixture then place the tin in the oven and bake for 25 minutes or until the muffins are well risen and golden on top.
- Remove from the over and leave to cool for 5 minutes then enjoy them warm.
If you want to read more about what you get inside this Kids Baking Set why not Read our Full Review of Nadiya’s Bake Me a Story Deluxe Baking Set and you can even enter a Free Giveaway to Win a Set for your Family.