SKIPPY Spooky Cookies Recipe
Your family can enjoy a Scary, yet Smoothly Satisfying Halloween with Terrifying Treats made with SKIPPY Peanut Butter like these Spooky Cookies, this easy to follow recipe will make a great addition to your Halloween Party Food List this year.
If you’re looking for some quick and easy yummy treats to make for your Halloween Party this year then here is a fun idea to give a try, here is how to make SKIPPY Spooky Cookies which makes 66 cookies
Ingredients to Make SKIPPY Spooky Cookies
- 1 340g jar Extra Smooth or Extra Crunchy SKIPPY® Peanut Butter
- 250g all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 170g butter
- 150g granulated sugar
- 165g firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Method to Make SKIPPY Spooky Cookies
- Heat oven to 180°C/ 350°F.
- In small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; mix well.
- In large bowl, beat together peanut butter and margarine with electric mixer until smooth. Beat in granulated and brown sugars, then eggs and vanilla until blended. Beat in flour mixture just until blended.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. On ungreased baking sheets, arrange cookies 2 inches apart. Bake 12 minutes or until lightly golden. If decorating like spiders, remove to cool on baking sheets 2 to 3 minutes. Decorate to look like spiders, if desired.
- If decorating like spiders, gently press mini chocolate button or chunk into top of each cookie while still warm. When chocolate starts to melt, attach thin pretzel “legs” by placing end of pretzel into melted chocolate. Cool completely then attach mini coated candy pieces for “eyes” and mini sugar pearls for “pupils” with peanut butter.
We were gifted some ingredients for this recipe from SKIPPY to be able to make this recipe. If you enjoyed making it too and would like to try more recipes using SKIPPY Peanut Butter, then why not visit their website where they list loads of yummy recipes using SKIPPY Peanut Butter