New James Bond Aston Martin DB5 Lego on Sale this August
Lego does it again…producing another classic, with such precision and detail that every James Bond and Lego fan will be spying out where to get one!
Get a #LicenseToBuild with the awesome LEGO Creator Expert 10262 James Bond Aston Martin DB5. What a fab replica model of the Agent 007’s iconic 1964 sports car as featured in the Goldfinger movie. It even comes with authentic details and working gadgets such as:
- Opening the doors
- Detailed interior with a concealable radar tracker
- Door compartment containing a telephone
- Passenger ejector seat
- Revolving number plates
- Raising rear-window bulletproof screen
- Wheel-mounted tyre scythes you can deploy
- Pull back the gearstick to reveal the front wing machine guns.
- Lift the bonnet to check out the straight-6 engine detailing.
- Drum-lacquered silver front and rear bumpers, 2×4 tile and 1M beam, plus a printed 1×2 tile with grille pattern.
- Moulded silver-coloured wire wheel rim inserts and front and rear Aston Martin logos.
This collectible model has been designed to provide a challenging and rewarding building experience full of nostalgia. The set includes over 1,290 pieces and is said to be suitable for ages 16 plus. Measuring just over 3 inches in height and 13 inches long, this must-have for fans of the Aston Martin DB5, James Bond movies and of course LEGO building sets will be on sale for £129.99 from August 2018.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Pinterest for daily inspiration and local family information